Metal Shop Fabricator/Machinist
We are Storytellers, Builders, Dreamers, and Doers.
We are looking for a Fabricator/Machinist that thrives in a fast-paced environment who is skilled in metal fabrication.
We’ve got amazing individuals with unique backgrounds, skill sets, and capabilities and we take great pride in the value that our diversity, varying perspectives, and collaboration bring.
You will be working primarily in a very busy Metal Shop fabricating aluminum for trade show exhibits and museums. This is an opportunity for someone skilled in TIG welding.
• Read and interpret technical drawings, determine materials required
• Measure, cut, shape metal using appropriate tools and equipment
• Weld or bolt sections together
• Verify accuracy of finished product
• Assembly to test fitment and packing for shipping
• Five + years metal shop experience
• Ability to TIG weld and read technical drawings
• Dedicated team-player
• On site parking
• Unlimited coffee/tea/hot chocolate/lattes
• Casual dress
• Safety shoe allowance + prescription safety glasses
• Friendly and fun work environment
Hours of work: 7:00-4:30 with opportunities for overtime
Work Term: Temporary position (freelance is a possibility)
Hours: 44+ hours per week
Send us your resume and tell us a bit about you.
To learn more visit us at:
www.thinkubik.com.We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.