We are Storytellers, Builders, Dreamers, and Doers.
Are you an experienced cabinetmaker/woodworker who has a passion for building unique things? We’d love to hear from you as we are always on the lookout for great talent.
Our Cabinetmakers/Woodworkers are an integral part of the production team. They take active ownership and accountability for their work and excel in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
Full-time, fixed-term and freelance opportunities available.
A typical day:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings.
- Fabricating customer millwork including assembling cabinets, counters and wall panels.
- Packaging and fitting out crates.
- Contributing to a safe and clean working environment.
Who we are looking for:
- Cabinetmaking/woodworking experience.
- Previous experience in museum, trade show or event industry is a definite asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with deadlines
- Resourceful, positive and wants to have fun.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7:00 – 4:30 with opportunity for overtime.
Send us your resume and tell us a bit about you.
To learn more visit us at:www.thinkubik.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.