Do you have experience in client services, marketing agencies or are you a recent event marketing program grad? Do you love a fast-paced work environment that is always buzzing? Keep reading…
As an Account Coordinator you will provide dedicated support to the Events team of one of our Tier One accounts, a leading healthcare technology platform. You will take active ownership of their Portable Program with 75% of your time executing client requirements and 25% of your time on kubik requirements to support the program.
This is a unique opportunity to be embedded on the client side with the support of the kubik team behind you.
This is a 6-month fixed-term contract to start with the potential for a full-time role.
A typical day:
- You’ll be wearing a variety of hats, so you need to be flexible and adaptable.
- Working directly with the Events team to manage portable events while adhering to timelines.
- Reviewing all rules and regulations for inbound and outbound logistics.
- QC of orders before shipping to ensure order is complete.
- Managing inventory
- Liaising with kubik departments to ensure tasks are completed.
- Attending meetings to provide updates and learn about new projects and activities.
- Above all, delivering great service to our clients.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with deadlines.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Someone who wants to learn and have fun.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At kubik we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
To learn more visit us at:
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are looking for.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.