Detailer (Inventor or Solidworks)
We are Storytellers, Builders, Dreamers, and Doers.
- Produce detailed and accurate drawings for museum interiors.
- Attend pre-production meetings, review client drawings and draft production drawings based on client needs.
- Partner with Project Management and the Fabrication Shop on specific projects.
- Perform drawing maintenance as required including updates, revisions and documentation.
- 3+ years of experience with Inventor or Solidworks.
- An understanding of wood and metal manufacturing.
- Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized, flexible and have the ability to work necessary hours in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Send us your resume and tell us a bit about you.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.